Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Challenge" Open Road"

These are a few places in and around the area I live. All pics were taken around the Wardner Bull River area. It is really nice out there, once I get driving out that way I realize how much I miss the area. Anyhow theses are my Sunday contributions. This first pic is called Steamboat hill, not quite the shot I was looking for but it will have to do. The second pic is the road I used to live on in Wardner,for those of you that don't know the area it is in the East Kootenays in BC, Canada.

This picture is taken on the Bull River Rd and so is the next one.

This picture is taken of a dirt road that meanders off thru a hay field just outside of Cranbrook. It is a very pretty peaceful spot. Well that's all I've got I'm off to bed. Enjoy hope you all have a great day. Catch you tomorrow to see what delights you all left.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Nicely done, Janice! Sure is pretty out there!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots Janice! I like the continuity of the road in your pics! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed you last week, but these are truely beautiful. Is this your part of the country?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well done..you always have beautiful landscapes! :)

Janice said...

Yes dibear this is my part of the country.These photos well I guess all my landscapes are from around the immediate area that I live.I'm not much of a traveller so it's good that it is beautiful here. I guess you would say we are in the middle or there abouts of the Rocky MTNS.We are located in the EAST Kootenays (British Columbia)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie