Thursday, November 5, 2009

Canadian Flag

Good morning fellow bloggers. Since my patience has run out, I decided to do a post instead.I was wondering around in a blog I follow and this is what I saw.I was so impressed I immediately followed the instructions, so I too would have such a wonderful thing on my blog. In spite of my best efforts I did not quite succeed in placing things where I wanted them. I also was unable to get a proper link for others to go and get a flag if they choose. So here is places you can go. You can link onto Muddy Boot Dreams which is to the left on my page under Interesting Sites, or try
http://familytreesmaycontainnuts.com/ this is where I ran into trouble, because of my ineptness with this silly machine and a total lack of patience. Better luck to you and I hope to see a bunch of flags flying. Have a great day.




P.S It would appear that I did do something correctly but I will leave the post for the link. Is anyone else out there as computer illiterate as me?(Da)

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie