Monday, November 7, 2011

Dogs

Well it turned out to be a dog day Saturday, Shirley ( Ride A Good Horse) and her dog Tess and myself and Kali ( Tess's Daughter) went out to see P and the sheep. The good news for Shirley is Sammi has found a home and it appears that she is going to do well with her new person.....yay Sammi....no that's not her new owner that's P. I forgot my camera so no new pics with her person. She seemed happy though. It was hard when we were all leaving because Sammi thought she was coming with us and so seemed a little confused. She wasn't sure if she should go with Shirley or P or just stay by my truck and wait to get in....I found that part a little sad but I'm sure she is already over it.

Sammi's new owner is thinking she will do agility with her and she will probably take her to work the sheep once in awhile as well, I think she will keep her busy...or should I say they will keep each other busy.

So this pic is Kali and her Dad Moss, I am going to work at getting a pic of them side by side and both with their ears up so you can really see the resemblence. These pics are fuzzy, I think I must have taken them with Shirley's camera.

This shot is Kali snarking at her Dad ....look how unconcerned he is ....he is watching the sheep.....this is really a case of not  Daughter  like Father, I don't think Moss took his eyes off the sheep for more than a fraction of a second at a time....very involved. 

This is how spoilt this little brat is....the other dogs do not go on the furniture.
Who could say no to this face.....I have a lot of trouble with that......however she does get told no when it's something important.....really.
And I just had to throw in a few of my beauty Sage. Sage got to go out to P's with Kali and I the other day, she thought she died and went to sheep heaven. For those of you that may not remember or are new to this Blog, Sage was injured ( badly) about 4 yrs ago so any future she may have had working sheep or doing agility came to an abrupt end. She has only seen sheep twice and she was more than willing to get out there and do her thing....P let her play while she was trying to get Kali interested.....such a vast difference between these two even though thay are related....Sage wants to work so bad....it's sad but don't feel to sorry for her she has a job here at home.....she keeps the horses in line and that keeps her mind busy.

Look at that face ........need I say more.
To see more pics of dogs working sheep head over to Ride A Good Horse, Shirley has some good pics of all the dogs working ( Moss - Tess - Druid - Sammi - Quill)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I think I'll put those photos on a disc for you- they really are as clear as can be, it's just emailing that messes them up and makes them fuzzy. They will be ready on Thursday.

Shirley said...

That last photo is a treasure!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie