Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Challenge "Potluck With A Purpose"

This one was a toughy, I'm not sure I caught the spirit of the challenge but I'm going with it anyhow. The challenge is to have a bad pic and  a good of the same subject matter or along the same lines. This one was especially hard for me cause most of my pics are not that good .....but ya gotta try. These are also from the archives....sorry.
These two make it fairly hard to get the action shot but I sort of got it.

Bad
Better
I was trying for the horse up closer and the trees more behind. Wrong location and to far away.
Bad
Still wrong angle but  a little better

Bad
Much better
Well that's it all I have. Off to check you out while I wait for the farrier.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

5 comments:

Linda said...

One thing that would would have made that top pick a real winner would have been to get down to their levels and catch the action. Looks like they're having themselves a great time;)

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am smitten with those last two shots..gotta love a BC pup:)

Shirley said...

The last shot- not better, but best! Love it!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

My fav is the last one!

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love the fog shots. The trees showing in the first shot are nice. Wondering if you could have gotten down a little lower and shot through what looks like a fence (?) and included more of that background. Such a lovely scene. Nice job!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie