Friday, March 26, 2010

Shirley And Beamer

Well finally, these are the video's of Shirley and Beamer I have been trying to post for quite some time. Shirley's Brother in law came over and cleaned up my computer, it's still a bit slow but at least it does what it's asked now. The video's take awhile but that beats not at all. So I must say sorry for the poor quality of the footage but you have to remember this is me operating the camera.I hope (in spite of the poor quality) Shirley and Beamer fans will enjoy them anyhow.

I'm still missing one but it doesn't want to load so I'm going to take what I can get. Have a nice Saturday.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey guys, this is where I was trying out a different saddle on him and it was a little tight in the bars. He really didn't want to spin, but he did... he's such a good boy. And you gotta love Tess, keepin' me company!

Janice said...

See Shirley they arn't awful they're not great on my part but you two don't look half bad.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Thanks ! great to see that handsome fellow in action

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awesome! I love seeing Beamer is action...and even better seeing Shirley up there, too.

The dogs following (herding?) along made me giggle. :)

~Lisa

ps Ohhhhh......I almost forgot!


I LOVE BEAMER!!!!
:-D

Unknown said...

I forgot to ask you how you liked your pay it forward piece I sent you. I completely forgot I sent it until now :P

Janice said...

I loved it Sydney so did my significant other he absconded with it and has it hanging on his truck mirror, now I need a do dad to put on it.Men!!!!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie