Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yay Good Mail.

Ok Ms Lisa. I finally was able to get a mailing address from Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch, not her fault it is my very strange computer......very .......strange. Sorry for the poor shots the good ones I had are turned the wrong way and I can't seem to flip them. You won't care for long anyhow because ......finally your prize is on it's way.( Sorry Sydney I probably shouldn't have used these photos because they just don't show how good you are) ( I will do another post with the others later)

I hope you like it, Sydney over at http://bitlesshorse.blogspot.com/is a very talented woman. I would recommend that anyone looking for a beautiful unique gift should give her a visit. Your gift is going to be well travelled, it started in Harrow, Ontario made it's way to Kimberley, BC, it is now by truck on it's way to Libby, Montana then it will enter the mail system where who knows how many different places it may touch down............until finally you can hang it on your mirror. Later have a great day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you like em. You gotta take a picture of yours once it's hanging in it's final place. Didn't take long to ship either did it?

DayPhoto said...

Beautiful! I lack so many talents, to see what others can do gives me great joy.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Gorgeous!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am sure Lisa is going to be in seventh heaven! Great job :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh yes I am Far Side! hehe!
I can't wait! I wish the PO would put a stamp on the package in every place it stops. Wouldn't that be interesting!
So why does it stop in Libby Montana? Is that the first leg upon entering the U.S?

~Lisa

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie