Friday, March 19, 2010

Sydney

Here are some photos of the things I asked Sydney to make for me. Well I asked for the Mirror Hang but I hadn't asked for the Necklace so it was a very nice suprise to find it in the package, what a remarkable woman .....going around doing nice things for people she doesn't even know. It really is too bad the Sydney's of the world are not more abundant. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Sydney is the only nice person in the world, there are a lot of nice people out there and it is my good fortune to have run into a lot of them right here doing this weird and wonderful Blog thing.
I also have some remarkable friends so yes I know there is a bunch of great people kicking around out there, but for the purpose of this post she's it.
This is what Sydney sent along with the Mirror hang, a very nice thing to do Thank You Sydney.
Dave liked it so much that it is hanging on his truck mirror , I guess I will have to get Sydney to make a little something to hang on it. Thanks again Syndey I love both items but that Mirror Hang is a real gem. Maybe someday I will tell you the story of the bead. For those of you that might be interested in a little something from Sydney here's how to reach her.http://bitlesshorse.blogspot.com/ Have a great day.

4 comments:

gtyyup said...

Just gorgeous work...she's so very talented! Making me want one...or two!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Very pretty! Talented and nice to boot!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww, this post is great. Sydney is a generous and kind lady for sure. Her horse hair pieces are stunningly beautiful, even in pictures. I can't wait to see mine up close and touch them. wow!

I know I've said it before, but I'm in love with your front door.
Did you have that commissioned or do you guys make it yourselves?

~Lisa

Janice said...

The door was here when we bought the place.I'm told it was made in Eureka Montana.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie